Spy Chameleon adds the pink color to arrive to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita platforms. With cross-save enabled now you can play it in your living room and then continue your missions while traveling with your Vita.
Cross-buy it now for for 4,99€ 4,99$ 3,99£
EU store: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/cid=EP1070-CUSA04204_00-UPSPYCHAMELEONCB
NA store: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/spy-chameleon/cid=UP2632-CUSA05722_00-UPSPYCHAMELEON01
Sunday, July 24, 2016
Friday, May 22, 2015
We are so excited! :) Spy Chameleon is back in an Xbox platform!! You can buy the game right now for 4,99€ 4,99$ 3,99£ here https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Spy-Chameleon/fa044c97-2866-4682-b8ca-2a2e314da045
Saturday, May 16, 2015
And the release date for Spy Chameleon on Xbox One is... May 22nd!!! Let's start warming up those color changing skins :)
We are so happy to see Spy Chameleon on Xbox One as the game was originally conceived (few years ago :P) as a prototype where the player changed to the color of the Xbox controller buttons.
And it evolved and evolved until being ready to be back on Xbox One :P Back to the roots!
Thursday, March 5, 2015
Everything was already said in the title! The game will be released in the next months, so stay tuned.
I want to let you know that the original Spy Chameleon was released on Xbox 360 as a personal indie project long time ago. Now, its far more polished and full of content sequel will be released on Xbox One. I will write a special post about the original idea in the future.
We think Spy Chameleon will be a good game in any Xbox library. A good mix of skills and planning will be required to achieve 1000g.
Hi color changing spies!
We haven't announced yet in our website that Spy Chameleon was released on Wii U so... Spy Chameleon is available on Wii U! :) ...since December 25th, in fact. With leaderboards, playable also on the gamepad and with in-game achievements for the completists.
The game is getting nice press and player reviews (http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/spy-chameleon), we are so happy about it and we wanted to say THANK YOU!
We are running a sale in the European market and from today also in the USA market so if you haven't played the game yet this would be the right time to get it.
Friday, November 14, 2014
Hi spies! Happy to announce a new update with some new features and improvements.
- NEW DIFFICULTY MODE
We heard that some people found the game a bit hard because this game IS hard. That's why we have added a new "normal" difficulty mode that keeps the game challenging and makes it more accessible for every kind of player.
Those who played the game in the original (harder) mode will keep the save with everything. New players will find that a few achievements are only achievable in hard mode.
- 4 NEW LANGUAGES
We just added 4 new languages: French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- SOME MINOR STUFF
We worked a bit on graphics, fixed some bugs and worked on optimization to make the experience cooler and smoother :)
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Yes! we are making our last efforts to finally complete the game and we wanted to let you know about that last part of the development.
In the last month we have added/changed quite a few things.
- Our chameleonic protagonist went shopping and bought some clothes. You can see him nude in our previous videos, but now is clothed as an elegant and professional burgl.. errr spy! Meet Snowdy, Edward Snowdy!
- In the game design part there have been some changes too. Two months ago those were 1-take some medals, 2-beat a time, 3-beat a lower time. The third was maybe too hard plus we didn't like repeating the beat time mechanic. If you like the game and you like to beat times, you can do that without the need of a challenge. In fact, the game is prepared to do crazy speed runs in almost every level. So we decided to remove the "super speedrun" challenge and put relatively easy to pick flies, 10 per level. Also, the generic medals suffered an aesthetic change and mutated into ladybugs.
- Mouse support added. Previously was playable with keyboard but Spy Chameleon: RGB Agent is a game that is better played with analog direction. You can move at any direction with the mouse. However, the controller is the best choice for obvious reasons :P
- The main theme of the game changed again. I will write a post about the music of the game, created by our friends at Oudu.es ^^
- We added credits. First we thought it wasn't necessary, but we wanted to thank the people that helped us in any way to create the game.
Surely I'm missing some other features we recently added, and of course we have polished and tweaked every piece of the game and fixed a few bugs, but its a good summary of our recent work.
See you! stay tuned because very soon we will reach 100% :)
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Hi and welcome to the indie Unfinished Pixel blog! :D
This is the place where you can...
- check out how the development of our games is going
- read about special features of the projects, from a design, technical or artistic point of view
- put your thoughts about what we are doing. We would love to hear your feedback :)
- learn about us, we love playing games and love to talk about them!